Trekking Sapa 2 days 1 night in a beautiful land of Sapa is always an unforgettable experience. Nowadays, the number of trekkers are increasing and increasing. But not every people knows what should bring and what should not and what to wear and what should leave at home. There were unexpected hassles with bad preparation in Sapa and then it makes you suffer from travelling not enjoy the wonderful trip. The following tips released by Frank Vu, a local guide in Sapa will tell you how to have a great trekking Sapa 2 days tour.
Bring and wear for trekking Sapa 2 days 1 night:
- Thick clothes, boots, raincoats. You should wear long sleeve T-shirt, it is better if it is water-proof because Vietnam is a tropical country, in summer you could witness dogs and cats rain.
- Socks and trekking shoes should be fit and could protect you from the forest leech. You need the multi-pocket clothes for carrying the necessary things. You backpack must be water-proof in case it rains and you feel heavier when you get weaker.
- Bring with you first aid kid and often used medicine for fever, diarrhea, antibiotic, bandages…Snickers and vaselin.
- Foods should be breads, canned meat, noodle…
- And last one is …condom. In adventure tour, condom becomes very useful. For example, if you are bleeding condom could stop it or when passing the stream, river, pond condom could be perfect water proof thing to protect your electric devices, mobile phone, camera, microphone…
Notes for trekking Sapa 2 days 1 night tour:
- You should estimate the total distance for 2 days 1 night trekking tour. An average person trek 12-15 kms 1 day, and it is advised that the first day you trek 2-3 kms more than the second day.
- Look up to the weather forcast to make sure that you not get in any disaster on the way.
- Ask for some paper procedure for the border area or some certain zone that needs your ID.
- Keep contact with the rest of group, do not go too fast or too slow, when you take a rest should not take off your backpack, use your backpack as leaning point.
- It is much better to stay in homestay of ethnic group than rise up a camp. You could ask for foods or drinks in case needed.
- When camp is the only choice you should do camping when it is not dark yet, close to the stream, set a big fire and maintain it through the night.
- Make friend with locals, they could support you much more than you think.
If Sapa is your choice for trekking, you could have more references as follows:
Contact our travel consultant: Mr Frank Vu +84989960156 (viber, wechat, whatsapp, line)