Bai Dinh Trang An ecological tour is one of the best travelers’ choice for visiting around Hanoi. Bai Dinh pagoda breaks many Asian records including the statue of Buddha gold-plated, the corridor of 500 arhats… The pagoda now becomes the essential destination for buddhists in and out of Vietnam for their spiritual and religious tours. Not far from Bai Dinh pagoda is the unique landscape of Trang An ecological complex. Trang An, which never happened before, was honored with 2 titles: World Natural Heritage and World Cultural Heritage.
Highlights for Bai Dinh Trang An ecological tour:
- Visiting Bai Dinh – the biggest pagoda in South East Asia
- The gorgeour view on corridor of 500 arhats
- Enjoy 2 hour on rowing boat to see the World Natural heritage site of Trang An
- Enjoy the authentic local lunch
- Visit King Kong II backdrop
- Entrance ticket to Bai Dinh area
- Boat ticket in Trang An
- Electric car (optional)
- Car/bus shuttle
- Lunch served in Vietnamese cuisine
- 1 bottle of water/ each
- Other drink
- Personal expenses
*PRICE BY USD/ PERSON:
|Private tour||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||>5 pax|
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of aldult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
*What to bring & to know:
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong/ USD for personal expences.
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat, swim suit,…etc.
- Bring something warm to wear (from Dec till Mar).
- The itinerary is supposed to change due to bad weather or unavoidable events.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Bai Dinh Trang An 1 day tour itinerary:
8:00- 8:30 AM: Driver and tour guide picking up
10:30AM: short break on the way
11:00 AM: Visit Bai Dinh pagoda
1:00 PM: Buffet lunch at local restaurant cooked in Vietnamese cuisine. Goat meat and special fried rice will be served.
2:00 PM: Set your foot on rowing boat. A good chance to see at least 8 caves in your 3 hours ride. Trang An eco-site shows itself as a paradise with stream, karst mountain, little wild ducks floating on the emerald water, really peace in mind.
4:30 PM: Saying goodbye to Trang An for Hanoi.
6:30 PM: Arrive Hanoi
The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather.