For those who do not have much time, Halong bay 1 day tour is good enough to see the unique scenery of Gulf of Tonkin. No word could tell you enough about the beauty of Halong Bay. One of the natural wonders of the world and a UNESCO world heritage site.
Ha long bay is a truly remarkable destination. Towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped by forest rise from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. Designated a World Heritage site in 1994 and 2000, Halong Bay’s spectacular scatter of islands, dotted with wind- and wave-eroded grottoes, is a vision of ethereal beauty and, unsurprisingly, northern Vietnam’s number one tourism hub. The vacation without Halong Bay cannot fulfill its own role. The bay is spread in a quite big area of 1553 km2, and containing of more than 3000 islets.
Halong bay 1 day tour brings travelers to the most typical places including Thien Cung Cave, Ba Hang floating village – James Bond area and the Kissing Chicken Island.
Highlights for Halong bay 1 day tour:
- You will have chace to enjoy fresh seafoods lunch (alternative for vegetarians)
- Pay a direct visit to 1 of the 8 floating villages on Halong Bay
- Doing kayaking/bamboo boat (optional) for 45 minutes
- Watching kissing chicken rocks the symbol of Halong bay
- Taking many awesome photos in Cave of Heaven Palace
If you want to stay overnight in Halong Bay please visit our majestic Halong bay tour to choose the perfect cruise for your vacation.
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch on boat
- Transfer with air-con shuttle bus
- Entrance fee
- 4 hours on Halong cruise
- 1 bottle of water/each
- Bamboo boat/kayak (optional)
- Tip and personal expenses
- Visa arrangement
What to bring & to know:
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong/ USD for personal expences.
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat, swim suit,…etc.
- Bring something warm to wear (from Dec till Mar).
*PRICE BY USD/ PERSON:
|Private tour||1 pax||2 -3 pax||4 – 5 pax||>5 pax|
|Promotion price (20% off)||200$||160$||136$||124$|
*Private tour means: private group using private services (cruise, car/van/bus, meal, guide…)
|VIP open tour||60$|
|Promotion price (20% off)||48$|
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of aldult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to bad weather or unavoidable events…
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Ha Long Bay 1 day
8:00-8:30 AM: Picking up from your hotel or assigned place.
10:30 AM: Short break on the way to stretch your legs, you could enjoy coffee/tea or just for toilet.
12:30 PM: Halong Bay arrival, after doing the papers work your guide does briefing and checkin the Halong bay 1 day cruise.
12:45 PM: Lunch time with fresh seafoods or the special requested foods for vegertarians.
13:45 PM: Visit the Thien Cung cave. The cave formed million of years ago with many different breathtaking stalagmites and stalagtites.
15:00 PM: Get on the bamboo boat (kayak) to discover the Ba Hang floating village.
16:15 PM: Get back to the car/van back to Hanoi
20:30 PM: Hanoi arrival , trip end.