Halong Bay includes 3 smaller bays: Halong Bay in the West, Bai Tu Long Bay in the North, Lan Ha Bay in the South. Touring on the Halong Bay 2 days with Swan Cruises takes you to the very secluded areas that remaining stunning beauty. The breathtaking landscape in the itinerary and the excellent service from Swan Cruises will make your trip more perfect than ever. Basing on the reviews from tourists experienced our services we are proud to be one of the best cruise on the bay so far.
Highlights of the Halong Bay 2 days with Swan Cruises
- Enjoy world standard hospitable services and learn more about Vietnam on board a bar/lounge, culture talk and learn basic Vietnamese language for your next travel destinations
- Swim in the emerald water in the ambiance area or kayak through the karst moutains.
- Having sunbath on the top sundeck with the panoramic view
- Join sunset party and cooking demonstration directly handle by our chef
- Participate Tai Chi lesson on the Sundeck in the morning
- Great Vietnamese foods.
- Floating fishing village of Vung Vieng.
- Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus (95$)
- Combo Hanoi – Halong bay – Sapa 5 days
- Halong Bay 1 day
- Hanoi city tour with cooking class
- Trang An – Hoa Lu full day tour
- Local speaking English tour guide on boat.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Deluxe boutique cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- 1 Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Round trip shuttle bus from Hanoi
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
What to bring & to know
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong/ USD for personal expences.
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat, swim suit,…etc.
- Bring something warm to wear (from Dec till Mar).
*PRICE BY USD/ PERSON
|Number of pax||1||2||3|
|Type of cabin||Share cabin||Single cabin||Double||Triple|
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults
- The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Special food request (diet, vegaterian…) should be sent before the trip departure.
Halong Bay 2 days itinerary
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long
HON GAI HARBOR – BAI TU LONG BAY – CONG DO – CAP LA ISLAND – TRA SAN
07.45 – 8:30 : The Swan shutter bus will pick you up from your hotel in The Old Quarter and heading to northeast of Vietnam
12.30 : Arrive at Swan office, transferred by tender to Swan Cruises.
12.45 : Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13.30 : Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00 : Arrive to kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30 : Get back to the boat and enjoys Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00 : Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
20.30 : Free time for joining games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Overnight onboard with Swan Cruises.
Day 2: Halong- Hanoi
TRA SAN – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR
06.30 : Starting your day with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
07.00 : Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional foods.
08.00 : Explore the Thien Canh Son. Guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30 : Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30 : Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00 : Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00 : Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30 : Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.00 : End of service.