Hanoi city tour with cooking class from Aroka Travel is always the premier choice for every single traveler visiting the one-thousand-year-old capital city. Hanoi is the combination between the ancient beauty and modern features of developing oriental urban. The second biggest city in Vietnam- Hanoi has more attractions to see and to feel than tourists think. One day city tour brings you to see Ho Chi Minh complex, Museum of Ethnology, Temple of Literature and Hoa Lo prison which are the best must-sees. Especially, the cooking class with local chef is really impressive and makes your tour unforgettable. Visitors have time to observe the key destinations in Hanoi as long as enjoy the Vietnamese typical cuisine for lunch and for cooking class.
Highlights for Hanoi city tour with cooking class:
- First paying a visit to Ho Chi Minh complex including Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential Palace, House on stilts, One pillar pagoda.
- Getting to know about “Hanoi Hilton” – Hoa Lo prison
- Museum of Ethnology – one of the 10 most impressive museums in South East Asia
- Visiting Temple of Literature which is used to be the First University of Vietnam dating back from 1070.
- The highlight of Hanoi full day trip: Cooking class
- Lunch with Vietnamese foods
- Transfer with air-con
- English speaking guide
- 1 bottle of water each
- Entrance fee
- Tip and personal expenses
*PRICE BY USD/ PERSON
|Private tour||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||>5 pax|
|VIP Open tour||45$|
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of aldult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
*What to bring & to know:
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong/ USD for personal expenses.
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat, swim suit,…etc.
- Bring something warm to wear (from Dec till Mar).
- The itinerary is subject to change due to bad weather or unavoidable events…
- The special food request (vegetarian, diet…) should be informed before trip departure.
- On Monday and Friday Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and museum are closed
- Before departure suggest all clients not wearing short clothing for coming in mausoleum
Hanoi City Tour With Cooking class
8:00-8:30 AM: Tour guide and driver picking up
8:45 AM: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex including His mausoleum, Presidential Palace, House on stilts, his beloved fishpond and mango road, unique structure- One Pillar Pagoda.
10:00 AM: Continue to Museum of Ethnology, one of the ten most impressive museums in South East Asia.
12:00 PM: Lunch time with Vietnamese cuisine.
1:00 PM: Guide take you to Temple of Literature (formerly well known as First University of Vietnam)
2:00 PM: Hoa Lo prison where Senator John McCain captured in American War.
3:00 PM: Visit a local market to have a look at fresh vegetables, meat and seafoods. Buy necessary elements for cooking class.
3:30 PM: Start making pho cuon and then enjoy it.
4:45 PM: Back to hotel, tour end.