Vietnamese foods has long been popular globally. We build low – fat and tasty dishes. The Hanoi cooking class tour from Aroka Travel takes you to see the real fresh local market. Then the specific guidance from our chef lead you to the authentic cooking class that later you could do it by yourselves at home. You will prepare dishes at your own work station and each workshop will conclude with tasting the food you have prepared, accompanied by local beer or wine, in our comfortable dining area.
All guests will receive detailed recipe cards and a certificate to take home at the end of the class.
Highlights of our Hanoi cooking class tour:
- Visiting the local fresh market
- Buying the necessary ingredients
- Cooking dishes under guidance of master chef
- Enjoy with beer or wine
- Detail recipe to take home
*PRICES BY USD/PERSON:
|Private tour||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||>5 pax|
|VIP Open Tour||40$|
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of aldult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
*What to bring & to know:
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong/ USD for personal expenses.
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat, swim suit,…etc.
- Bring something warm to wear (from Dec till Mar).
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your tour departure date.
- Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus (95$)
- Combo Hanoi – Halong bay – Sapa 5 days
- Majestic 6 days North of Vietnam.
- Halong Bay 1 day
- Hanoi city tour with cooking class
- Trang An – Hoa Lu full day tour
- 7 day typical Vietnam tour
Choose from our 4 special menus below:
| MENU 2:|
*Related tour: Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus (95$)