Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour with Aroka Travel is really a different way to explore the World Natural Heritage and World Cultural Heritage site. One of the must – see place to visit in Vietnam is The complex of Hoa Lu and Tam Coc. Hoa Lu is a former ancient capital of Dai Viet (Vietnam today). The historic area witnesses the independent time after 1000 years under Chinese rule. Nowadays, visitors have chance to see 2 temples: King Dinh and King Le temple built from 17 century with the special buddhism architect.
Tam Coc is one of the natural spot. After lunch, relaxing on boat in Tam Coc area is the best choice. Travelers feel the nature of picturesque landscape. Visiting by rowing boat is the only choice to explore the 3 gorgeous caves.
To enjoy the area, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc tour 1 day is enough. If you have 2 days and more please visit Trang An Bai Dinh.
Highlights for Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour:
- King Dinh temple
- King Le temple
- Paying a visit on rowing boat through 3 gorgeous caves in Tam Coc area
- Bicycle ride (optional)
- Entrance ticket to Ancient capital of Hoa Lu
- Boat ticket in Tam Coc
- Bike rental (optional)
- Car/bus shuttle from Hanoi Old Quarter
- Delicious buffet lunch
- 1 bottle of water/ each
- English speaking tour guide
- Other drink
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop-off out of Hanoi Old Quarter for VIP Open Tour
*PRICE BY USD/ PERSON:
|Private tour||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||>5 pax|
|VIP Open tour||35$|
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of aldult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
*What to bring & to know:
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong/ USD for personal expenses.
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat, swim suit,…etc.
- Bring something warm to wear (from Dec till Mar).
- The itinerary is changed due to bad weather or unavoidable events
- Special food request should be sent to us before the trip starts.
Hoa Lu Tam Coc 1 Day
8:00-8:30 AM: Driver and tour guide come to pick you up
11:00 AM: Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital. The former capital of Hanoi. There remains 2 temples of first kings- Dinh and Le dynasty.
12:30 PM: Delicious buffet lunch with mountain goat and local fried rice (com chay) which is famous for the area.
1:15 PM: Get on rowing boat to see the unique landscape of Tam Coc , prefered called “Halong Bay on land”
3:15 PM: (optional) ride a bike to observe the authentic beauty of delta rural village with rice fields, cattle, fish pond and birds. Or relaxing by your own by Tam Coc wharf.
6:30 PM: Arrive Hanoi. End of 1 day tour Hoa Lu and Tam Coc.
The time is subject to change due to the bad weather, high tide or unexpected issues…