Perfume pagoda tour – a tour of beauty landscape and peaceful mind. Looking forward to enjoying a day around Hanoi? Tour to perfume pagoda would be the selective choice for travelers. This is one of the wonderland for buddhists. The annual festival in Perfume Pagoda is essential for locals. People come here to pray for their lucky new year and the festival lasts at least 3 months. To the couple wishing to have baby, they come here to ask for, and people can not explain the reason why many of their wishes come true.
There exists the pagoda inside the cave, the cave not at the foot of mountain but on the top of mountain. To reach the Perfume pagoda we have to go there by cable car or walking up. Cable car is recommended in wet season.
Highlight of Perfume Pagoda Tour:
- Rowing boat on a gentle stream
- Thien Tru pagoda
- Yen river
- Visiting Huong Tich cave where has many stalagmites and stalagtites
- Perfume pagoda – a special pagoda located inside the cave
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car
- Boat trip
- Entrance fee for the pagoda
- English speaking guide.
- Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses
*PRICE BY USD/ PERSON:
|Private tour||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||>5 pax|
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of aldult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
*What to bring & to know:
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong/ USD for personal expences.
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat, swim suit,…etc.
- Bring something warm to wear (from Dec till Mar).
- The itinerary is supposed to change due to the bad weather or unavoidable events…
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus (95$)
- Combo Hanoi – Halong bay – Sapa 5 days
- Majestic 6 days North of Vietnam.
- Halong Bay 1 day
- Hanoi city tour with cooking class
- Trang An – Hoa Lu full day tour
- 7 day typical Vietnam tour
Perfume Pagoda Tour
8:00-8:30 AM: Driver and tour guide picking up
10:30 AM: Start to enjoy boat ride on Yen river. Visitors could take many nice, pure photos on the way. Many mountain ranges look like different elephants heading up to the Perfume pagoda.
11:45 AM: Arrive the Perfume pagoda complex. Visit Thien Tru pagoda (Heavenly Kitchen). The pagoda built in 17th century works as a stop-over for buddhists relaxing before entering the main holly Perfume pagoda.
12:30 PM: Lunch served with local foods.
01:15 PM: Visit the highlight for trip- the Perfume pagoda located inside the Huong Tich cave.
03:15 PM: Get back to the boat. Enjoy 1 and a half hour back.
06:30 PM: Arrive Hanoi. End of the trip.
*Note: For the next day, it is awesome if you could visit Trang An – Hoa Lu