Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus tour from Aroka Travel has brought thousand of tourists to the place called “Where Heaven meets Earth”. This tour to Sapa is specially designed for those who love the nature of highland in Northwest of Vietnam and enjoy the feeling of staying in hill tribe house, eat the healthy foods which contributes the energy source for locals overcoming the cold days in mountainous area. Going 2 days 1 night by bus you could save time, lower cost than by night train but still explore the most popular travel sites in Sapa.
Highlight for Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus tour:
- Visiting the most typical site in Sapa: Lao Chai, Ta Van village
- Trekking down hill to see rice terraces lying along the Muong Hoa river
- Paying direct look to hill tribe accomodation, travellers have chance to get to know the daily life of local people
- Visiting Cat Cat, the most pretty village decorated by many embroidery clothes and hand-made products
- Admiring traditional dancing performed by H’Mong and Red Dzao artists
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide escorted during the trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
- Public bathroom with hot water in home-stay
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
*What to bring:
- Passport, convenient backpacks, sun cream, sun-glasses…
- A good pairs of trekking shoes
- Insect repellent
*PRICE BY USD/ PERSON:
|Price (Private tour)||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||>5 pax|
|VIP Open tour||95$|
*Children Policy: (Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus tour)
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of adult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
- The itinerary is supposed to change due to bad weather or unavoidable events…
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Combo Hanoi – Halong bay – Sapa 5 days
- Majestic 6 days North of Vietnam.
- Halong Bay 1 day
- Hanoi city tour with cooking class
- Trang An – Hoa Lu full day tour
- 7 day typical Vietnam tour
Itinerary for Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus tour:
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai (L/D)
6:30 – 7am: Your guide and driver come to pick you up at your hotel or Aroka Travel office departure to Lao Cai. Travelling the new Highway Noi Bai – Lao Cai, length 245km, will take around 4 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful scenery of the region. Then you will go through Sapa pass to come to Sapa town.
12:30pm. Arrival in Sapa – 2 options:
Option 1: If Clients choose an overnight hotel in Sapa, after check-in travellers will enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Sapa, then after proceed with the itinerary.
Option 2: If Clients choose overnight in homestay, enjoy lunch in local restaurant Sapa, then afterwards, proceed to the itinerary.
13:30: The 16 seat – van will take visitors to the start of their journey – a 4 hour trek to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
Back Sapa to their hotel for the night. Have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hotel (for hotel staying travelers)
For homestay travellers: check-in homestay of Dzay ethnic minority.
Day 2: Cat Cat Village – Hanoi (B/L)
8:00am Driver and guide take you back Sapa to rejoin group together visit Cat Cat village.
9:00am Exploring Cat Cat – Shin Chai village of H’Mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydropower station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, watching traditional dancing, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12:00 : Pick up from Cat Cat village and back to Sapa town. Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant.
Free time to visit or shopping souvenir
16:00: Driver take you back to Hanoi. End of tour.