Sapa 2 days 1 night by train tour specializes in visiting the typical beauty spots and experiencing the authentic daily life of local people. Sapa is really colorful with many different ethnic groups. Staying in Sapa like relaxing on paradise of highland. Only by trekking you will understand deeply the life of locals inhabiting thousand of years here. Along with Muong Hoa stream there’s lying the villages of Black H’Mong and Dzay people. Cat Cat village is a truly must-see. Nowhere in Sapa travelers could see traditional dancing more graceful than this village.
The tour is from Hanoi. 20:30 pm our guide and driver pick you up to the train station to enjoy night sleeping train (soft berth with a/c)
Highlights for Sapa 2 days 1 night by train tour:
- Visiting the best parts of Black H’mong people village of Cat Cat
- Trekking down hill to see the rice terraces and exploring the daily life of red Dzao, Dzay ethnic minority in Lao Chai, Ta Van
- Hydro power station
- Staying in homestay or hotel (homestay recommended) in cool area of Sapa
- Watching local dancing which is very enchanted
- Communicating, getting to know the life of highlanders
- Transfer and train ticket.
- Entrance fees
- Meal as mentioned
What to bring:
- Passport, convenient backpacks, sun cream, sunglassses…
- A good pairs of trekking shoes
- Insect repellent
*PRICE BY USD/ PERSON:
|1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||>5 pax|
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of aldult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
- The itinerary is supposed to change due to bad weather or unavoidable events…
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Itinerary for Sapa 2 days 1 night by train:
Day 1: Sapa trekking through 4 villages (B/L/D)
5:30am arrival to Lao Cai station where our people come to pick up for Sapa. Shower and breakfast.
Trekking down the Y Linh Ho, and Lao Chai village of Black H’Mong people. A good chance to see the typical rice terraces in Sapa.
Have picnic lunch on the way, see the suspension Bridge over Muong Hoa stream.
See 1 typical house of Black H’Mong. Travelers understand more about how locals could make their own clothes.
Trek to Ta Van village of Dzay people. The second change to see the daily activities of ethnic group.
Keep trekking to Giang Ta Chai, see Cau May bridge (Rattan Suspension Bridge). Stay overnight in homestay. Have dinner and breakfast and other activities like local Dzay people. The nice time to know local culture and customs.
Day 2: Giang Ta Chai - Sapa - Cat Cat(B/L)
Walk down the hill to see the village in the Muong Hoa valley.
See the pretty waterfall and 1 hydro power station built by French people. Especially, visitors could see the very local dancing of boys and girls.
If you want, you could try some local foods that flavor existing only in Sapa.
Continue trekking to the van awaiting to Sapa
Have second lunch with new dishes.
Free time to stroll around the town until 18:00pm transfer down to Lao Cai Station for the night train back to Hanoi…