Sapa is considered to be one of the best travelers choice in Vietnam. Sapa 3 days 2 nights by bus tour focuses on typical places in Sapa which give you the panorama but magnificent view of the highland 1600m obove the sea level. Sapa 3 days tour takes you from a green land to the end by paddy fields, maize field, fresh cool water from a waterfall going down and running through out the ravines. Then you could go down to the foot of Hoang Lien Son mountain and pay a look to Muong Hoa valley, to a bridge crosses the stream to Ta Van village, waterfalls, Cau May in the village of Giang Ta Chai.
Before, travelers had to go to sapa by night trains and arrival to Lao Cai early morning. But today we come to Sapa by highway Hanoi – Lao Cai. You only spend 5 hours to Sapa to catch the advantage of every journey. Aroka Travel open the new Sapa trip by car for 3 days 2 nights.
Highlights for Sapa 3 days 2 nights by bus tour:
- Enjoy the bus ride through Northwest midland of Vietnam
- Eat local authentic Sapa foods
- Pay a visit to Northern Vietnam rice terraces
- Experience customs, way of living of Dzay people when being in homestay
- Trek down hill to see rice terraces lying along the Muong Hoa river
- See the most scenic view of Sapa, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai, Ham Rong mountain, Cat Cat village
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Bus ( 16 -45 seats ), cold water, wet issued, free wifi
- Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- English guide during tour, enthusiatic, experiences
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accomodation: Double/Twin sharing (or Single room on request )
- VAT (10%)
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
*Children policy (for Sapa 3 days 2 nights by bus tour):
- From 5 -8 years old: Charge 50% sharing room with parents.
- From 5 to 8years old: charged 75% (2children/room).
- From 9 years old up: charge adult price.
*What to bring:
- Passport, convenient backpacks, sun cream, sun-glasses…
- A good pairs of trekking shoes
- Insect repellent
|Price (Private tour)||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||>5 pax|
|VIP Open tour||145$|
Day 1: Hanoi-Sapa – Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai Village (L/D)
06:30 – 7:00 : Tour guide pick you up at the meeting point and depart to Lao Cai city, using the new highway running from Noi Bai – Lao Cai (245Km) in 5 hours.
12:30 Arrival Sa Pa town , Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit.
13:30 Bus take you to the gate of Lao chai village start trekking to Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields.
17:00 Bus take you back to Sapa town, have dinner at restaurant … and overnight at hotel
Day 2: Sapa town – Ham Rong mountain (B/L/D)
7:30 After breakfast, feeling the air and daily life activities of local ethnic people of Sapa town.
8:30 Guide take you around Sapa centre before climbing the mountain Ham Rong – one of spectacular and wonderful peak of Sapa, where you can exercise your health and discover the natural beauty of life. From the top of this peak, you can have a panorama over the surrounding area.
12:00 Come back to restaurant and have lunch, enjoy your time with comfort! After lunch, you have all time free in afternoon and night for leisure and shopping.
18:30 After dinner, spend time for yourself at the cooling air of this touristic place. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Cat Cat village – Hanoi City (B/L)
7:30 Have breakfast at Hotel .
9:00 You start the trip on foot to explore the Cat Cat village of ethnic Hmong – discovered and learn about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, forged agricultural tools, to drag his wife…
12:00 Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then you have 2 hours free to relax, enjoy time left.
15:30 The driver take you back to Hanoi. End of tour.