Mai Chau is a beautiful valley staying in the heart of Hoa Binh province. The scenic Mai Chau 2 days tour has long inspired tourists by its own simple beauty. Relaxing in Mai Chau means you keep away from bustle and hustle city of Hanoi. With scenic views and breathtaking beauty of valley, rocky mountains, zigzag passes, green rice fields, Mai Chau tour conquers the heart of every visitor. The simple life of Black Thai people and White Thai could attract any photo-hunters. Mai Chau valley remains its all long- term tradition that nowhere could be found.
Highlights for Mai Chau 2 days tour:
- The very good chance to take scenic photos on the way
- Enjoying the leisure bicycle ride around the Thai village
- Shopping local brocades
- Traditional dancing (optional)
- Lac village
- AC Shuttle bus pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance ticket in the village
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Home-stay in Lac village
- Personal fees (ex: Drinks, Souvenirs)
- Tip and gratuites.
*PRICE BY USD/ PERSON
|1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||>5 pax|
*Children Policy: (for Mai Chau 2 days tour)
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of aldult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- You should take long sleeve clothes, hat, trekking shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repelent, and flash light.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau, Cycling (L,D)
07:45 AM: Picking up at your hotel in the Old Quarter or meeting point. It takes roughly 30 minutes to get out of the crowded city of Hanoi.
10:30 AM: Short break on the way for stretching your legs. Enjoying coffee/tea. On the way tourists could see many stunning landscapes which is different to anywhere.
12:15 PM: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley. From the entering road you could see the valley very picturesque/arrive in Mai Chau
12:45 PM: Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
14:00 PM: Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
16:30 PM: Free time for bicycling, walking, shopping
18:30 PM: Free at leisure before having set menu dinner with host
19:30 PM: Watch Thai traditional dance in the stilt house(optional).
Enjoy Traditional alcohol (ruou can) with the community.
Overnight in Ban Lac village
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B,L)
08:30 – 11:30 AM: Hike to 1000 Step Cave and local market
12:15 – 15:00 PM: Lunch and free time to relax before getting on the van to Hanoi
18:30 -19:00 PM: Drop you off to your hotel.
*Note: It is very good if you could connect this tour with: