Getting away from the bustle and hustle city of Hanoi, Trang An Hoa Lu full day tour is truly the top choice. After more than one thousand year domination, Dai Viet (Vietnam today) witnessed an independent time. The dawn of the country has experienced many obstacles. The country was divided into 12 small territories and each of them tried to set influence on the other. Then the outside invader (from China) prepared to come back. Dai Viet country managed to stabilize the circumstance.
Trang An – Hoa Lu full day tour brings tourists to the ancient capital and Trang An ecotourism site (situated in Ninh Binh province). Due to long time, Hoa Lu ruins and the locals built on the same ground the King Dinh temple and Kinh Le temple in 17th century. The ecotourism site of Trang An has more breathtaking beauty than you think. The scenery looks like in Jurassic Park with many grottoes, lakes, ponds, streams. Ninh Binh province was recognized by UNESCO as Natural and Cultural Heritage in 2014 with many beauty and history site including Hoa Lu capital and Trang An area.
Highlights for Trang An Hoa Lu full day tour :
- Visit the former capital of Vietnam Hoa Lu
- King Dinh temple and King Le temple
- Local cuisine for lunch
- Trang An site, rowing boat, visit 8 caves
- King Kong movies II
- World Natural Heritage
- World Cultural Heritage
*PRICE BY USD/PERSON:
|Private tour||1 pax||2 – 3 pax||4 – 5 pax||>5 pax|
|Promotion price (10% off)||162$||126$||99$||90$|
|VIP open tour||45$|
|Promotion price (10% off)||40$|
*Children Policy: (for Trang An Hoa Lu full day tour)
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old
- 50% rate of aldult for children 4 – 6 years old
- 75% rate of adult for children 7 – 9 years old
- Children 10 years old and over are charged as adults.
- Tour guide and driver
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Entrance ticket
- Boat ticket
- 1 bottle of water/each
- Personal expenses
What to bring & to know:
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong/ USD for personal expences.
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat, swim suit,…etc.
- Bring something warm to wear (from Dec till Mar).
- The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather or unavoidable events…
- Special food request should be sent before the trip departure.
Trang An Hoa Lu full day tour
8am: Driver and tour guide come to pick you up at the hotel or meeting point in Old Quarter
10:30am: short break on the way
11:30am: arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital, pay a visit to 2 temple built from 17th century. Tour guide will retell you more about a historical stage of Vietnam after the Chinese domination. The architect would be a very interesting thing to know as well.
12:30pm: lunch will be served with goat meat and local special fried rice (com chay). We also serve vegetarian food for alternative.
1:30pm: get on the Trang An rowing boat. Save yourselves the best time of the day to plunge into the nature. The water is crystal clear and the scenery is absolutely calm and picturesque.
4:30pm: get back Hanoi
6:30pm: Aroka travel says goodbye to you at the hotel or meeting point.